BioFreeze Professional Roll on
Biofreeze® Pain Relieving Products
The #1 clinically used and recommended topical analgesic is now better than ever. An extensive study showed new and improved Biofreeze® Pain Reliever is preferred by 4 out of 5 users.The new formula is now more natural with a proprietary botanical blend, yet as effective on pain as the original Biofreeze®. With over two years of research, testing, development and user studies, this Biofreeze® is proved to be the best yet. It is 100% paraben-free and contains no propylene glycol. It is now also available in colorless (dye-free) versions.
This hands on analgesic application also reinforces patient touch which has been shown to be very important in the healing cycle. If the doctor or clinician is working a joint area, this allows for working with ROM movement during application.
New Formula Features:
- Applies easier and penetrates quickly
- Enhanced and more natural formula
- Proprietary herbal blend
- 100% paraben-free
- Effective skin conditioner
- Greaseless and non-staining with vanishing scent
- Manufactured in the USA
- Not tested on animals
Helps provide excellent pain relief when used prior to:
- Ultrasound treatments
- Massage therapy
- Soft tissue trigger point therapy
- Rehabilitation exercises
- Pre and post workout stretch
- 3 oz Gel Roll-On
- 4 oz Gel Tube
- 4 oz Gel Tube with Touch Free Applicator
- 16 oz Gel Pump
- 32 oz Gel Pump
- 1 Gallon Gel Pump - replacement pumps available
- Gravity Pack with 100 Sample Packets
- 4 oz 360º Spray
- 16 oz Cryospray
- Active Ingredient- Menthol USP, 10% (Spray & singles on the go); tubes, rolls and gravity pack have 4% Menthol USP
- Inactive Ingredients- Arnica Montana, Calendula, Chamomile, Dimethyl Sulfone (MSM), Echinacea, Ethanol, Ilex Paraguariensis, Isopropyl Myristate, Juniper Berry, Purified Water USP, White Tea
- Under normal room conditions, the shelf life is an estimated 2 years.
Many health care professionals recommend that their patients use Biofreeze® for maximum pain relief between office visits. Not available in retail stores. Biofreeze® is sold directly to health care professionals for their patients.
*This item must be ordered by a licensed healthcare professional.